Have you used Paper? What do you think?
- This is the Best Blog Post Ever
- Is Your Cause “The Greatest”?
- “Weiner”: Crisis as Tragi-comedy
- What’s Your Medium?
- Ray Rice, NFL & Ravens: When is Your Reputation Beyond Management?
- What Your Nonprofit Can Learn from This $10 Million Event
- Impact Doesn’t Matter…or Does It?
- Facebook launches a newswire so it can help the media — while it competes with them
- Using Social Media to Improve Service and Expand Reach in Health Care
- Nonprofits: Now Where Do We Go With Facebook?
- The Best Platform for Brands? a) Facebook, b) Twitter, c) G+, or d) none of the above
- What Can Ernest Hemingway Teach You About Blogging?
- A Walk on the Wild Side: Nonprofit Lessons from Lou Reed
- This One Word Could Help You Raise More Money
- How to be Authentic in Your Fundraising
- Social Media’s Influence on Fundraising “Modest” But Growing
- Young Donors are Different: What the Latest Research Means for Fundraisers
- Which is a Worse Influence: Miley’s Twerking, or Her Spelling?
- Spelling, Grammar, and Your Reputation
- Online Civility, Part 4: How to Design for Civility
Follow Blog via Email
What I’m Reading
Cause for Change: The Why and How of Nonprofit Millennial Engagement , by Kari Dunn Saratovsky and Derrick Feldmann
The Start-Up of You, by Reid Hoffman, cofounder and chairman of LinkedIn
Bringing the Social Media Revolution to Health Care, by the Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media
To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others, by Daniel H. Pink
Blogs I Actually Read