Apple’s got to catch up with what people are asking for. Just as consumers want to be able to shop through an app, they want easy and safe ways to support causes they care about. Good for Google for supporting socially minded businesses and nonprofits (and the people who support them) this way.
- This is the Best Blog Post Ever
- Is Your Cause “The Greatest”?
- “Weiner”: Crisis as Tragi-comedy
- What’s Your Medium?
- Ray Rice, NFL & Ravens: When is Your Reputation Beyond Management?
- What Your Nonprofit Can Learn from This $10 Million Event
- Impact Doesn’t Matter…or Does It?
- Facebook launches a newswire so it can help the media — while it competes with them
- Using Social Media to Improve Service and Expand Reach in Health Care
- Nonprofits: Now Where Do We Go With Facebook?
- The Best Platform for Brands? a) Facebook, b) Twitter, c) G+, or d) none of the above
- What Can Ernest Hemingway Teach You About Blogging?
- A Walk on the Wild Side: Nonprofit Lessons from Lou Reed
- This One Word Could Help You Raise More Money
- How to be Authentic in Your Fundraising
- Social Media’s Influence on Fundraising “Modest” But Growing
- Young Donors are Different: What the Latest Research Means for Fundraisers
- Which is a Worse Influence: Miley’s Twerking, or Her Spelling?
- Spelling, Grammar, and Your Reputation
- Online Civility, Part 4: How to Design for Civility
Follow Blog via Email
What I’m Reading
Cause for Change: The Why and How of Nonprofit Millennial Engagement , by Kari Dunn Saratovsky and Derrick Feldmann
The Start-Up of You, by Reid Hoffman, cofounder and chairman of LinkedIn
Bringing the Social Media Revolution to Health Care, by the Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media
To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others, by Daniel H. Pink
Blogs I Actually Read